We are proud to announce that we have just published [[askiaXpose:]] Release Candidate. We have also decided to release this RC as a free download until August, 31st as we still need your feedback to improve this application!
Please find below the changes included in this version:
- Added: possibility to edit the name of newly created slides
- Added: .xpos format improvement
- Added: minimize / close application window
- Added: new chart templates
- Fixed: application crash when using existing .xpos on a modified master
- Fixed: user alert when selecting an already opened .pptx file
- Fixed: application crash on flat count with a % calculation
If you want to view the details of the above version, head down to the askiaXpose roadmap.
**Note: before installing this updated version of [[askiaXpose:]], you must first backup your Library and then proceed to uninstall the previous version.